Precautions for use
1. The use and installation of compressed natural gas cylinders for automobiles should comply with the relevant standards, and should be refitted and maintained by a formal refitting factory with CNG vehicle refitting qualifications issued by the province, including installation and disassembly of gas cylinders. It is strictly forbidden for unqualified units to refit, repair, disassemble and inspect gas cylinders, and shall not dig, repair, weld and repair gas cylinders. No permanent deformation, the bottle valve should be in good condition;
2. The safety condition of the gas cylinder and its accessories should be checked before and after filling; the filled gas must be treated by dehydration, desulfurization and light oil removal. . Overpressure filling is strictly prohibited, the natural gas in the bottle must not be used up, and a residual pressure of more than 0.1MPa must be left; the working pressure of the gas cylinder is the limited filling pressure at the reference temperature (20°C), and the filling pressure of the gas cylinder should be It should be adjusted according to the actual air temperature when inflating, and the temperature compensation value should be in accordance with the regulations of the inflatable station. New gas cylinders should be vacuumed before being inflated for the first time;
3. During the use of the gas cylinder, if it is found that the refilling amount does not match the number of kilometers normally used, or when the pressure in the gas cylinder drops significantly after a period of use, it is necessary to be vigilant and check for air leakage in time. If there is serious corrosion, damage or doubts about its safety, the inspection shall be carried out in time;
4. The composite material layer of the gas cylinder is strictly prohibited from scratches, bumps and acid corrosion. An isolation rubber pad should be used between the gas cylinder and the fastening belt and the mounting bracket and should be well fastened. The worn and deformed rubber pads should be replaced in time . For winding gas cylinders, pay attention to protect the integrity of the winding layer, keep the surface clean, and prevent chemical corrosion; do not put hard objects in the trunk to avoid bumping and bruising the appearance of the gas cylinder. Do not place heavy objects on the gas system pipeline;
5. It is forbidden to contact with grease, chemicals, hardware and other substances, and it is strictly forbidden to scratch, bump, corrode and squeeze. The gas cylinder must not be close to the heat source, and must not be exposed to sunlight. Generally, the distance from the open flame should not be less than 10 meters. ;
6. The back box where the gas cylinder is located should use as little or no electrical components as possible. If it must be used, it should also have explosion-proof performance and be installed as far away from the gas cylinder as possible.
7. The interface between the gas cylinder, the inflation valve and the pressure reducer that is easy to leak should be checked frequently;
8. When the valve of the gas cylinder is frozen, it is strictly forbidden to bake it with fire. It is strictly forbidden to heat the gas cylinder with a heat source over 40°C; it is strictly forbidden to start arc welding on the gas cylinder;
9. Isolation rubber pads should be used between the gas cylinder, the fastening belt and the mounting bracket and should be well fastened, and the worn and deformed rubber pads should be replaced in time;
10. The following unexpected situations should be inspected at any time:
(1) Accidents and gas cylinders or vehicles on fire, subjected to impact, overheating or confirmed to be damaged by other means;
(2) Damaged by chemicals;
(3) The gas cylinder is overpressured or damaged by goods or vehicles;
(4) Other abnormal conditions, with natural gas smell (confirmed as non-pipeline leakage), unexplained gas pressure drop, abnormal sound, signs of loose installation;
(5) Cylinders that are in stock or out of use for more than one inspection period should be inspected before being put into use;
(6) Other abnormal situations occur.
11. During the use of the gas cylinder, it is found that the safety accessories are out of order, and there is a failure: the cylinder valve, fusible alloy plug, the switch of the leaking cylinder valve are out of order, etc., first move the car to a safe place, set a warning line, and wait for the release of compressed natural gas After finishing, send it to the gas cylinder inspection unit or natural gas vehicle repair shop for processing. It is strictly forbidden to repair and replace accessories by yourself.
Post time: Apr-19-2022